Here today I am going to teach you how to add signature to Yahoo mail. This Yahoo mail signature template feature and other information is at the bottom of your sent Yahoo Mail messages. More so, this is the same process if you want to know how to add picture to yahoo email signature too.
Furthermore, if you use the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile phone or PC, you can easily add an email signatures via your Yahoo account as well. This process is very easy and anyone can really do this on their own. Therefore, the yahoo mail signature template is already set for users to use.
Yahoo Mail Signature Settings on Your Mobile Phone
This setup tips below will show you how you can access the Yahoo mail signature settings template on your mobile phone. Also, this process is applicable too on your PC device as well.
- First access your Yahoo account login or use www.mail.yahoo.com
- Therefore, tap the Yahoo Mail app caption you see on your screen.
- Also, click the Menu caption in the top left side of your mobile screen.
- Click on Settings. Then you’ll find this caption near the middle of the menu button.
- Then scroll down and click the Signature caption. It’s right in the “GENERAL” section. Therefore, this will opens the Signature menu.
- Select the switch in the upper right side of the screen to enable the email signature.
- Furthermore, choose the app inside the text box. Then the default signatures message will appear which is sent from Yahoo Mail.
- More so, you can as well delete what you see there and also add your own text. If not, you can skip the process to the next step.
- Next select “Done“. You can find this in the bottom-right corner of the signature box.
However, the process will apply your new signature to all future emails sent from your iPhone or Android device.
On your Android device, you can just tap the “Back” button to save your signature when through. More so, with these simple steps you can setup Yahoo Mail signatures right on your mobile phone.