Have you been trying to create an account in any platform then you notice an icon showing sign up and you wonder what it means? users should get it straight that, sign up also means creating an account. Facebook sign up simply means to create Facebook account . recognizing one as a member of Facebook means he or she must sign up on the platform. After clicking on the sign up button, various colons would be displayed on the screen for you to input your details. But before I will enlighten you on that, the user must ensure that he or she is eighteen and above.
When completing the create Facebook account process, These procedures must be adhered to if not access would be denied. One of the steps is filling your name, date of birth, the school you attend, where you work, your hobbies and lots more.
These columns are important because it gives Facebook an insight into the kind of person you are and also makes them know that you are not a robot. Creating a Facebook account which is also been referred as very important because it’s a platform where you get to socialize with different people, share your ideas, advertise your business, get the latest news, have fun and lots more!
How to Create New Facebook Account
If you are wondering what create new Facebook account is all about, here is your chance to learn how to complete the create Facebook account process. This would serve as a medium to be close to your friends and family.
- Open any preferred web browser and enter www.facebook.com this can either be on a mobile phone or PC.
- At the right side of the page, where you see create an account fill in your personal information.
- Enter your name, mobile number or email, password, date of birth and gender. These are the required information.
- After you have filled out all your personal information in the required section, click on sign up icon.
Facebook will notify you on account confirmation on your email that contains code which you must fill in your verification code to complete your registration. Uploading a photo is optional but if you want to, click upload a photo then click on browse and select any picture you want to use. Click save and continue.
Create Facebook Account with Gmail
So many gmail users do ask if they can actually create a Facebook account with their gmail account. Yes you can do so with this simple steps below.
- first step you need to take is to open the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Next, just click on the sign up caption you see on the login page.
- Then input your existing Gmail account on the sign up space that requires your mobile number or email.
- craft out a suitable and secure password.
- Fill in other empty space to complete your sign up process.
- After completing all the form process click on the sign up caption below to create a new Facebook account.
Facebook Sign Up Problem
It’s very frustrating when trying to create an account on Facebook yet you can’t due to one issue or the other. There are various issues that can cause the denial of access to Facebook. These are:
If the server is down, there is no way you will be able to create a Facebook account. So it is best the user waits for the server to be up again or get a more reliable source of the network.
This is a software application that carries out automated tasks over the internet. But using it to create a Facebook account is which is illegal. So suspects a user a robot, the user will be denied access and asked to enter the reCAPTCHA column.
Wrong email address or password
This is a common problem you encounter when creating a Facebook account. Please endeavor to use the right or correct email address. And also ensure that the password you are trying to use is not less than 8 characters. I will also advise the use of numbers to be inclusive because this will create a strong character. Finally, try not to forget your password.