Google slides is basically for people whose jobs involve a critical presentation. However, in order to get their appraisal/approval from their sponsors, employers or client then they need to make use of this service on Google.
More so, having a great presentation, whether as a student preparing for a project or a businessman to his or her customers is key. Therefore, business personnel most have to organize their products and services advert to entice or please the audience they are targeting.
Furthermore, most internet user reading this article may be wondering what Google slide is, and what they can use it for. Well, Google was made by Google to presentation issues. Therefore, it is an easy and stress-free way to settle presentation problems. Furthermore, the Google presentation program is a free web-based software for official drive services. Also, this service on the Google platform prides itself with features like
- Google sheets
- Word processor
All these features on the Google slide help its users to craft a nice and standard presentation whenever they use them.
Google Slides for Android Devices – Google App | Computer Systems
Particularly, there is no limitation to users in terms of availability to this feature. This is because it is well available to:
- Android (ios)
- Google Mobile App
- Web Application
- Desktop Application on Google Chrome
The benefit of Google Slides – Google PowerPoint
Therefore, the benefits the user gets while using this nice feature cannot be overemphasized. Hence, the need for business owners, students, and those who intend on starting and expanding their business should have it. Below is some benefit user can enjoy on the service.
- Enables users to create and as well edit presentations online with other users. Using the service enables users to easily create and as well manage their work online with other users without stress.
- Google slides helps to get your presentations anywhere at any time: Therefore, with the use of your mobile device, you can access, create and as well edit your presentation. Also, you can do this from anywhere either from a tablet, laptop, and desktop.
- Make use of Google slides feature using PowerPoint: Particularly, if a user has PowerPoint software then you may as well need the slide feature as it works perfectly on Google PowerPoint.
- Easy Article Presentation: The service approves presentation with Airplay and as well as Chrome cast Hangouts.
- It Saves Your Work Automatically: When a user starts typing on Google slide his or her work saves immediately. Users can as well view previous changes they made with the date and the person who did make the changes.
- It promotes teamwork: With the feature, users can work together with other users on the same presentation platform at the same time.
- Varieties of Templates for Users: Users can choose from a whole lot of different portfolios, pitches, other presentations. Therefore, this makes your work easier and great.
Some Features of the Slides Service
Basically, this service has some exciting features for its users. However, these features help the user enjoys the service more.
- Edit Tracker: Furthermore, there is an edit tracker for users to track changes in a presentation.
- Editor Specific Cursor: This has a regulating system that can regulate what the user can do through various degrees of permissions.
- Version Update: The service also has a version update that has features that makes use of machines learning.
- Images and Layouts: The machine also offers suggested layouts and as well as images for presentation.
How to Download Google Slides
I know by now you must be wanting to know how to download Google slide right?. Therefore, downloading this nice service on the Google platform is very easy. However, you do not have to do much to get the service on your working device.
- You must have a working internet connection on the device you want to download it to.
- Click on the Google Play Store app on your device or type www. Google play on your browser.
- Type in Google slide on the search bar on the top of the play store page. It will load up the app.
- Click on the Slide App.
- Then download and install to your device.