How to Delete Gmail Account | Delete my Gmail Account
How to Delete Gmail Account, Probably you have one Gmail account or too many, and you wish to quit them, we just help you out with the provided steps. Google recommends you click countless times, of course and it also asks for your password too.
Gmail Account – How to Delete Gmail Account
How to Delete Gmail Account and some associated Gmail addresses:
- In your mail, go to the Google Account Settings.
- Click Delete your account under Account preference.
- Click on Delete Products.
Note: How to Delete Gmail Account has been a question people has been asking. You can also decide to choose delete Google Account and Data to detach your entire Google account (including your search history, AdWords, Google Docs, and AdSense as well as other Google services).
How to Delete Gmail Account
- Click on the Gmail account you wish to delete.
- Type in the password to the account in the space provided for your password.
- Then click next.
- Tap the trashcan icon next to Gmail.
Note: How to Delete Gmail Account is very easy. You can follow the download data link for an opportunity to download a full copy of your Gmail messages via Google takeout. You also allowed to copy your email to another Gmail account, probably a new Gmail address.
- Enter an email address that is different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are trying to delete below the Enter an email address in the How you will sign in to Google dialog box.
Note: Gmail might have help you enter the secondary address you used when creating the Google account. The alternative email address you enter here becomes your new Google username. Also Important, Make sure you provide an email address in which you have access to because you will need the email address to complete delete your gmail account.
- Click on Send Verification Email.
- Open the verification from Google (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the description “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
- Click on the deletion link in the message.
- If induced, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
- Click on Yes, I want to delete email@example.com permanently from my Google Account under the Confirm Gmail Deletion.
- Click Delete Gmail. (You cannot undo this action, and so after you select this, your Google account and messages are gone.
- Click Done.
What happens to the Emails in the deleted Gmail Account?
The messages present in the Google account will also be deleted permanently and you will no longer have access to them in Gmail. If you download a copy, either with Google takeout or through an Email program, you can still use these messages.
Note: if you used an IMAp to access the Gmail, only messages that have been copied to the local folder will be stored, emails on the server and folders backed up with the deleted Gmail account will be deleted.
If anyone tries to send mail to your deleted Gmail address, they will receive a delivery failure message. You might want to announce a new or alternate the old address to desired contacts.