Instagram is a social mobile app that works on android, windows and iOS phones and even the computer system. It is more or less integration of some apps’ special features, into one application with an easy and fast interface. This application is visually used by many in the world today. Like other social media applications such as Twitter and Facebook among others. It allows for pictures and video (not more than 15 seconds) uploads.
However, unlike Facebook and Twitter, where links, status, quizzes, pictures, etc can be posted. Instagram will only allow users to upload videos and pictures. The application runs like some other app with an interface which includes:
- Instamatic’s cool photo effects
- Reddit’s popularity filter
- Facebook’s video & picture upload
- Twitter’s followers & hashtags ideas.
In terms of sharing, Instagram is more or less like the Twitter social media platform. Users choose people or brands to follow, and their pictures/videos appear on the user’s Instagram timeline page. Others can still follow the user as well. The user pictures/videos the posts will also appear on the people timeline they are following. Also, you can stop following a user whenever you feel like, with just one click.
Instagram has some attribute of ‘Facebook’, and some other social media platforms. This is in respect to the posting of photos/videos’. But unlike Facebook, there is no need for permission to add someone to your circle. Once you click on ‘follow’, you automatically follow the person/brand you intend to follow.
The user can browse through other people’s photos without following them. But again this is if their account is not a private account, just as people can do the same to your own account too. A user can also comment and like or unlike a post. Unlike Facebook, a user cannot save a post except through the use of other apps such as the InstaSave service.
Generally, Instagram is a fun application. It creates an avenue for exposure, in terms of fashion, entertainment, music and so on. It brings people closer to each other, a user can easily access his or her favorite celebrity, crush, role model, friends and people around the world. Therefore the platform has made it possible to have diverse people in a user’s circle.
Instagram Sign up
to sign up on this platform is very easy and you do not require much details to come on with this platform. therefore, to achieve the sign up process follow the steps below
- Visit the main sign up page www.instagram.com to begin the process.
- When the page opens click on the sign up caption below the login spaces.
- It will then take to a page to fill out some details like Mobile number, email, your full names, username and password.
- Therefore, after filling out all this you can then click on the sign up caption below to complete the process.
The Instagram login process is a vice to access your Instagram account anywhere you are. However, this process requires the user to input his or her login details to access the platform. Furthermore, you can login via the Instagram main website www.instagram.com or download the App on Google Play store. Therefore, to carry out this process, you have to do it with your mobile device or PC. More so, to login follow these simple steps
- Open any internet browser on your device and type the search word www.instagram.com
- A page will come up where you can input your phone number, email address or Instagram username.
- Next put in your password and click on the log in caption below to access your account.
Instagram Login with Facebook
Basically, you can as well login to your account with your Facebook Account. Basically you can achieve this by just clicking on the Login with Facebook caption below the login page you open. It will then direct you to another page where Instagram will ask for your permission to use your Facebook account to sign in for you.
Furthermore, click on the caption that read Continue as (Your Facebook Name). Automatically, it will login you in to your Instagram account via your Facebook login details. Note that this is possible only if you have login your Facebook account on that device before. But if you have not done that previously then you will need to input your Facebook login details to continue the login process.
Instagram Profile – Set up your Profile
After logging in to your Instagram account you can then set up your profile to suit your style and personality. Basically, without wasting much time lets check out how you can set up your profile.
- After logging in to the platform, locate the round photo like icon on your screen.
- It will then take you to your profile setting page. Therefore, you can input your profile picture by click on the photo space on your screen and also change it any time you want.
- Also, on that page you can edit your name, username, website, bio, mobile number and so on.
- Then after editing your profile to your standard never forget to click on the Submit caption below to save your new profile.
Instagram Photo and Videos – Altering a photo
A user can decide to alter a photo they intend to post, using any of the 17 filters on the application. Images change as the user flips through the filters. There is also the option of going back to the original photo if the user wants to. Altering photos is an option that a user might decide to use or not. This solely depends on if the user deems it necessary or not.
Instagram Download – Instagram Login with Phone
To download the Instagram app for Android devices don’t really need too many procedures at all. Users who want to download the app should follow the process below.
- The user should first ensure he or she has a working internet connection.
- Open the Google play store on your device.
- Type in the search word on the search bar and click the arrow key.
- When the result comes out click on the Instagram app icon.
- After that click on the download caption seen below to begin the downloading process.
After the user is done with all the process, the app will download straight to the user’s device. The user should then install the app in their device to start accessing it. Once the app is installed on your device, open to either sign up or sign in if you already have an account.
The user can enter his or her email address to sign up or use their Facebook account to sign up. But the user who has already signed up before, just only need to input their username and password to access the Instagram login.