Instagram login with Facebook well, it’s no longer news today that Facebook and Instagram are under the same ownership. However, it makes sense to think these two most celebrated social platforms of our time can be linked for a good number of reasons. Hence, there is a need to discuss some deals about them in details.
Instagram login with Facebook is quite easy, much easier for people, who already have a Facebook login account. There’s more to Instagram and Facebook other than just logging in as users who are active on both networks have the advantage of linking the two accounts together.
For the sake of clarity, we shall be going through steps on how to login Instagram through Facebook and also linking the two together.
How to Access Instagram Login with Facebook – Instagram Feed
Here I am going to be analyzing the simple steps which users can use to access Instagram login with Facebook.
- Open the app, and then tap the Instagram icon on your device screen to launch the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap login with Facebook.
- Enter your username and password (username could be your email address or Phone number, depending on the one you used in signing up on Facebook)
- Tap the Login caption
- Tap Continue.
More so, after going through these steps highlighted above, you will be logged in. Therefore, you can now be able to see your Instagram feed.
How to Link Instagram Account with Facebook – Instagram App Link
Most users don’t know they can link their Instagram Account with their Facebook Account. Furthermore, these steps below will show you how you can do so easily.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap your profile image, the one that looks like a head with a shoulder. However, users can find it at the bottom-right corner of your screen. Tapping it will then take you to your user profile.
- Tap the gear icon; you can locate it next to the “edit profile “button very close to the top of the profile page.
- Scroll halfway down the page and tap the caption link accounts.
- Click on Facebook which is the first option on the page. Therefore tapping it opens a pop-up confirmation window in the middle of the screen. More so, this will request permission from Facebook to sign in.
- Hit the continue caption, this will give Instagram the permission to sign in to Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account. You can login through the Facebook app. However, this is only if you have the app on your device with your Facebook login information.
- After all, tap the Facebook caption
Note: Users can, however, log in through their email or phone number, enter your password and tap OK twice.
Some Benefit of Linking your Instagram Account with your Facebook Account
Finally, if you’ve gone through these steps correctly, the Facebook icon should turn blue. This is an indication that you’ve successfully linked your Instagram account with your Facebook account.
However, it’s very important for users operating business Instagram account to link it with Facebook. This is because the audience tends to respond faster to visual images.
Linking both accounts helps users, both for business and social reasons. However, it helps to track and manage their social activities. Most importantly, helping business account owners to effectively propagate sales and building their presence as a brand.