When a user create a folder on the iPhone XR is a considerable way to reduce mess up items on your home screen. Categorizing apps can also make it easier to use your phone. If all your music apps are kept in one place, you won’t have to go hunting through folders or searching through your iPhone whenever you need them. Therefore, on this iPhone XR review we are going to be analyzing how to carry out some certain functions on your iPhone. More so, know this tricks will help you love using you iPhone.
In recent times, iPhone XR users have been finding difficulties in creating folders on iPhone. This has made some users to have a second thought about using the device. But in the real sense, it’s a pretty simple device to use if the user follows the right procedures.
iPhone XR Specs
These are the full specs you can find on the iPhone XR review and i will try to make it more simple for you to understand on this section.
- The weight is 194g which is about 6.8 ounces
- iOS: it actually runs with iOS 13
- Resolution: 1792 x 828.
- Phone Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3mm.
- CPU: A12 Bionic.
- Storage seize of the device: 64/128/256.
- Rear camera which is the back view camera is: 12MP
- Front camera is 7-MP (f/2.2)
- Full screen size: 6.1-inch LCD.
- The iPhone XR comes with various colors like White, Black, Red, Coral, Blue, Yellow
- Battery life is about 11 hours 26 minutes.
iPhone XR Price
Specifically, prices do changes with time and location as well, so looking at the price of this amazing device may varies. Therefore, the main price of this device is about $599/£629. Furthermore, on amazon the price is about $799.77 and may as well varies with different sellers. Also, on eBay you can see it for the price of $480 rising to like $650 from different sellers.
How to Create Folder on iPhone XR
How to create folders on iPhone isn’t that stressful, but users can learn the trick, it is very simple. Follow this useful step on creating folders on your Phone.
- To create folders on iPhone XR, the user will need at least a minimum of two apps to be kept in the folder. More so, you can just decide to select the ones you would like to put in the folder.
- Slightly tap on those apps until you notice that the apps on the screen start shaking, which is as well as rearranging the apps.
- Drag one of the apps onto the other. This is when the first app looks like its merging into the other one. Then quickly take your finger off the screen, with this, the user creates a folder.
Difference: This depends on the version of iOS your device is running on. In an advance iOS, the folders the user creates will suggest a name which would take up the entire screen. In iOS 4-6, the case is not the same as the other.
More Step on How to Create Folder on iPhone
- Edit the name: You can edit the name of the folder by tapping on the name and using the onscreen keyboard.
- If you wish to add more apps into the same folder, all you need to do is tap the wallpaper to minimize the folder, then you drag the apps you want into the folder.
- After the user is done with the adding of apps and have finished editing the name of the folder. Click on the home button below the screen and it will save all the changes the user has made.
To edit an existing folder;
- tap and hold on the folder until it starts shaking
- Tap it again and the contents will appear in a full-screen mode.
- By tapping on the text the user can edit the folder’s name.
Then click on the home button to save your changes.
iPhone Suggest – iPhone XR Review
When the user creates a folder, the iPhone suggest a name to the folder. That name is chosen based on the category that the apps are coming from. For example, if the apps come from the Social category of the App store, the name the iPhone will suggest for the folder will be (Social). The user may decide to use the name given to the folder or change it.
Adding Folders to the iPhone Dock
The four apps below the screen of the iPhone live are called dock. Users can add folders to the dock if they wish to do so.
- Move one of the apps in the dock out by dragging it to the main center of the screen.
- Drag a folder into the empty space below the screen.
- Press the Home button to save your changes.
Removing Apps from Folders.
If you wish to remove the apps you have once put into your personalized folders on your iPhone or iPad. Then you need to follow this step.
- Tap and hold any of the folders you want to remove the app from.
- Once the apps and folder start shaking, take your finger off the screen.
- Drag the app out of the folder and straight to the home screen. Click the Home button to save the arrangement.
Delete a Folder on iPhone XR – iPhone XR Review
Deleting a folder is as the same as removing an App from your mobile device. So if a user wants to delete a folder they should follow these steps.
- Simply drag the apps out of the folder and onto the Home screen.
- When the user s done with that process, the folder automatically disappears.
Press the Home button to save the changes made. This simply means the user has successfully deleted the folder from their device.