The Vine app is an incredibly simple and intuitive video, text and Photo sharing app from Twitter. However, it allows you to make and share videos (i.e. Vines). Therefore, this last for not more than 6 seconds, of happenings around you on the go. Vines are generally fun and fast videos which loop endlessly when playing back on Vine’s own social network.
Furthermore, some Tiktok vines are so interesting that you wish they should last longer than 6 seconds. Particularly, some are just there, and others are just lame. Thankfully, it lasts for just 6 seconds, so whatever the case, it will be over before you know it.
Vine App Shutdown
Vine has shutdown, however, it will work a little longer as a rebrand with the name Vine Camera. This will commerce on January 17th this year. Furthermore, the app will still give users access to make 6.5-second-long looping videos.
This video is just like the way it works before but the wider Vine network will shutdown. Although, you will be able to post your videos to Twitter where they’ll loop. Better still, download them to your camera gallery.
Vine App Features – Vine Edit App
Vine video app has a simple interface and as such is very easy to use. There are four main tabs on the app and they include;
- Feeds: these are the Vines from the people you follow.
- Activity: this notifies you on fellow Viners’ interactions with you, like your ‘likes’.
- Explore: this lets you explore Vines of people other than those you follow. They can range from Comedy to Sports to Music e.tc
- Profile: this shows your own profile.
Making and Sharing your own Vine and Vine Videos
To make your own vine videos is very simple all you need to do is follow these simple steps.
- Click on the camera icon, then touch and hold the screen to make your 6 seconds recordings. If you want, you can change your scenes by letting go of the screen and then pressing it again when you are ready to resume recording.
- Do same to add mini-clips or even a stop-motion effect. The Vine app will then stitch your various clips together.
- You can also upload clips from your camera roll by tapping the ‘upload icon’ at the left of the shooting interface. A grid of your videos will appear, select the one you intend to post.
- Trim and crop page will appear, allowing you to trim your video if longer than 6 seconds. Also, crop your videos before sharing them.
Alternatively, you can combine shots from your camera roll with an actual recording made with the Vine app. Trim the video if need be. Therefore, some of the shooting tools available on the app include;
- The Ghost tool, which helps you create stop-motion videos by showing you the last image shot as transparency.
- The Flashlight-on button.
- The leveler which switches from gold to green to tell you that you are holding the camera perfectly horizontally.
- The Grid overlay, which helps with framing.
- The Delete button, which erases the last segment you shot or loaded from your camera roll.
However, you can either share your vines to the Vine community. Also, you send them directly to specific friends by selecting recipients, as with private messages.
Watching Other People’s Vine Online With Vine Video App
You can only view Vines from people you follow. Make sure to follow people you find interesting or simply admire, like you would do on Twitter or Instagram, to have a swell experience on the app.
Vine video app shows the number of times vines on your feed have been looped. You can Revine (i.e. works like the Retweet button on Twitter) any Vine you find interesting on the Vine social network or share them on websites, Facebook, twitter or other social networks.
Vine App Download and Install Vine Mobile App
Vine app is available on Android, Windows, Blackberry and iOS devices. To download and install the Vine app, you as a user can visit the Google play store on your mobile device.
Basically, These are the three ways to download and install this app without stress. However, these process is suitable for all mobile phone users.
Vine Alternatives to Share Your Videos
The list below shows the apps like vine that you can use to share your videos and stories online with your mobile phone.
These are some of the app you can try and get the real feel just like vine and you be glad you did.