When talking about business and listing it on the internet and as well as promoting your business, Yahoo business does it better. However, most business owners using the yahoo email platform do not know about the Yahoo business listing feature on the Yahoo platform. Particularly, this article will are going to be discussing how you can claim Yahoo business listing free.
Therefore, to start the process you must first pose an active yahoo mail account. Furthermore, the Yahoo company has been through a lot in regards to the business listing platform. But in recent time yahoo have always made provisions for its users to access the listing feature.
Yahoo Partnership Aabaco
However, Yahoo spins off its small business services division into another company which is Aabaco. Therefore, Aabaco now runs some aspects of Yahoo small business and as well as having tip-in Yahoo Bing ads. Furthermore, the local business service is under the name Luminate. Therefore, Luminate is no longer in control of any yahoo services anymore.
Presently, Yahoo’s small business is what we now know as Aabaco’s small business. Furthermore, Aabaco is, however, outsourcing to Yext in other to manage the local business listing which is under a product that is called Localworks. Therefore these are just tips for you to know more about how Yahoo runs the business listing service. Now, let’s see how to claim a free local business listing.
How to Get a Free Yahoo Business Listing
- Firstly, go to the Yahoo platform; make a search on your business. Therefore, you will see a caption link to Add or Update your Business.
- Furthermore, the link will redirect you to the URL yext.com/pl/yahoo-claims/index.html.
- Input your business information and hit on the Find My Listings
- Therefore, a page that is powered by Yext will then pop up. Sometimes users do see an error message while trying to access this page. More so, a hint that says you do not have Yext verification. But should not border you in any way just proceed by clicking the Continue caption.
- Update all your information about your listing such as complete Your Full name, address, phone number, etc. Make sure these are the same details as your business.
- Yext will show about four plans to choose from. Basically, these plans are not free so you have to pay to access any of them. Furthermore to get a free access click on the caption below that says Claim your Basic Listing on Yahoo.
- It will then take you to the Yahoo basic listing checkout page. Furthermore, complete the checkout process and then click on Place Order. Do be afraid because this process is actually free.
- Next, you will have to do an email verification form Yext to verify your email address. Verify it by clicking on the link you see in your mailbox. Furthermore, create a password you can remember and login to your account.
- Finally, you will have to verify if you represent the business you list.
Note: The verification is of the various methods, either they call you or they will send you an email for the verification. So this is how you can get or claim your free Yahoo business listing.