So many users do ask if Yahoo mail has a spell check. However, many users on Yahoo.com want to know this. Firstly, you should know that Yahoo mail do not include a spell checker feature on this mail platform.
However, there are web browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft edge and Safari, have a built-in spell checkers feature included in them. Therefore, this checks for tying errors you make while typing. More so, when it detects an error, the browser will then displays a red line at the bottom of the wrong spelt word.
Yahoo Mail Spell Check
Online mail users do ask that is there a spell check in Yahoo Mail? I will say in Yahoo mail, you don’t have to use the spelling checker. More so, there is no spell check feature for now but maybe the platform is working to implement one.
Instead, of a spell check app, you can choose a language or dialect dictionary to compose your message. Better still you can as well download Grammarly on your chrome extension for this purpose. Here, I will you how to change the spell checker language via the new Yahoo Mail.
How Do I Turn off spell check in Yahoo Mail?
- Login into Yahoo mail account.
- Navigate to the tools section.
- Click on options.
- Then click on Advance.
- Go to the General section area.
- Then select the Browsing option.
- Lastly, enable the check my spelling as I type option.
Yahoo Mail Spell Check Chrome
- First, click File
- Then move to the Options section.
- Furthermore, go to the mail feature and click on it.
- Then under the Compose messages area, check on the Always check spelling option before sending box.
How to Enable Spell Check for Google Chrome
- Navigate to the Settings option.
- Then scroll all the way downwards and click on the Advanced Settings.
- More so, under the Privacy section, select “Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors”.
- Furthermore, turn on the feature by choosing on the slider part.
Then the slider will turn blue after activating the spelling checker or after it is turned on.
Why is My Spell Check not Working?
Basically, there are several word’s the spelling and Grammarly-checking tool will not work for. However, if you are experiencing some issues with the spell check then you might have change some simple settings.
Therefore, check the language settings if it is switched off. However, there are some exceptions like maybe you most have been put on the document. Basically, the spell check tool feature, or the word template will be having some tech issues.